Joanna Katz Chronister has built a solid reputation over her 28 year career in hair design training under the likes of world renowned artists such as Michael O’Rourke (Big Sexy Hair, Rock Your Hair), Phillip Wilson (L’Oreal, ColorProof) and Scruples Professional.
TV production and video credits include set and stage hair for Mark Bryan (of Hootie and the Blowfish) and his, now nationally broadcast series for PBS, Live at the Charleston Music Hall. This includes her work for guest musical artists such as Sister Hazel, Drivn’ n’ Cryin’, Patrick Davis, Toad the Wet Sprocket, Elise Testone, Sarah Jarosz, Parker Milsap and Jake Shimabukuro.
She now offers, one on one, personalized service inside of her newest ownership venture, The Oaks Salon Studios, in Charleston.
- Woman’s Cut $70 and up
- Men’s Cut $45 and up
- Shampoo/Blow out/style $50 and up
- Highlights & Lowlights Only $130 and up
- Base Color w Hi/Lo lights/Contrast $145 and up
- Partial Highlights & Lowlights Only $90 and up
- Base Color Only $85 and up
- Ombre/Balayage/Shock(Custom) $200 and up
- “Menz” Demi Grey Blending Color $45 and up
CUT & COLOR PACKAGES
- Women’s Base Color & Cut $150 and up
- Base Color with Highs & Lows + cut $165 and up
- Lights/Lows/Contrast + Cut $170 and up
- Men’s cut + color $75 and up
- Ombre/Balayage/Shock(Custom) + Cut $200 and up
- Keratin Smoothing $300 and up
- Express Keratin Blowout $170 and up
- Brow, lip or chin wax $15 and up
1118 Savannah Highway, Suite B
Charleston, South Carolina